Agreement for sale of English Cream Golden Retriever puppy
Congratulations on your purchase of a West Coast Cream Goldens Puppy.
1) Seller agrees to sell to Buyer and Buyer agrees to purchase from Seller a Male/Female Golden Retriever puppy whelped on with the AKC registration Litter Registration # .
Sire: Golden Romance First Fantasy “Frenk” – AKC#SR86741680
Dam: Bailey’s English Pride “Sadie” – AKC#SR80079108
Dam: Tramin Tu Fuego De Noche “Maggie”-AKC# SS04970502
2) Buyer will pay to Seller the sum of $ as the full purchase price of the puppy. Buyer will pay to Seller a non-refundable deposit of $500.00 at the time of execution of this Agreement and will pay the balance at the time Buyer picks up the puppy. Buyer will pick up the puppy and pay the balance within 24 hours of being notified by Seller that the puppy is ready to be picked up. The puppy will be sold with a limited AKC registration, and the AKC papers will be released once the buyer provides written proof from a licensed vet that the dog has been spayed or neutered. The Seller may chose at a later date to grant a full registration; however that decision rests solely with the Seller. . This animal is not to be used for breeding purposes. If Buyer does breed the above mentioned dog without the Sellers express permission, Buyer will be responsible for compensation to Seller in the amount of $1000.00 (One Thousand Dollars) per puppy whelped.
3) The puppy is sold to Buyer and Buyer purchases and accepts the puppy in ”as is” condition and Seller makes no guarantee of warranties, express or implied, concerning the health of the puppy except as expressly and specifically set forth as follows:
a) Buyer will have the puppy examined by buyers licensed Veterinarian within 72 hours after Buyer has picked up the puppy from Seller. If Buyer’ s Veterinarian determines the puppy to have a serious illness or congenital defect, Buyer may return the puppy to Seller for another puppy, not a refund, provided the puppy is in the same condition as at the time of delivery and provided Buyer delivers to Seller a verified letter from the Veterinarian of Buyer confirming that the puppy has serious illness or congenital defect which existed in the puppy at the time it was removed from Seller’s premises. This is subject to confirmation by Sellers choice of Veterinarians. The Seller doesn’t guarantee against possible infection of the puppy by common parasites or protozoa (eg:Giradia Lamblia, toxocara canis, toxocara leonine, Ascaris caninum, coccidia Isospora )
b) Seller guarantees that for a period of one (1) year from the date of birth of the puppy, the puppy will not have or develop hereditary heart defects, hip dysplasia and/or cataracts. This guarantee is non-transferable. If Buyers Veterinarian determines the puppy to have any of said conditions, the Buyer must have the condition confirmed by the OFA, Cert or Cerf. Seller will provide a new puppy for Buyer, not a refund, provided Buyer delivers to Seller a verified letter from Buyers Veterinarian confirming that the puppy has one or more such conditions, additionally all test results from OFA, cert or Cerf must also be submitted. The Seller furthermore reserves the right to have the pup examined by Veterinarian of their choice to confirm the diagnosis. If Seller does not have a selection of puppies at the time of any such claim, Buyer will be given the opportunity to select a puppy from the Sellers next litter. Any surgical or medical procedures will be done at the Sellers discretion.
4) If for any reason the Buyer can not keep the pup, Seller reserves the first right of refusal. If you for any reason you can not keep your puppy/dog, please contact us first before placing the puppy in another home or shelter.
5) The puppy shall be given adequate shade and housing and shall be properly and sufficiently fed. The puppy shall not be neglected or mistreated in any way.
6) Reasonable precautions shall be taken by Buyer to prevent the acquiring any hereditary faults.
No treadmilling, jogging, standing on back legs or excessive ball chasing or retrieving should be done with this puppy/dog prior to two years. No hard exercise, rough playing, of extensive running with adults, children or other animals should be allowed. Restrict the puppy’s exercise to sensible activities (brief short walks) and discourage jumping activities. Owner understands that extended and exhaustive playing with older dogs, or forced exercise can actually cause joint and bone problems because of soft tissue development, until the age of two years.
7) Seller warrants that she is the lawful owner of the puppy, that the puppy is free from all encumbrances and that she has the right to sell the puppy. Seller will defend the title to the puppy from all lawful claims and demands.
8) In the unlikely event that litigation is necessary, both parties agree that all litigation will be held in Josephine County, Oregon.
9) Buyer has read and understands all of the terms and provisions contained in this Agreement. Buyer understands that the terms and provisions contained constitute a binding agreement and constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the sale and purchase of the puppy.